IMC was founded as International Marine Consultancy in 1996 as a privately held brokerage firm that specialized in towage, sale & purchase and chartering. The headquarters of IMC are located in Antwerp, Belgium.
Widely recognised for the planning and execution of delicate marine projects, we are called upon by our customers during the very first stages of the preparation of complex logistical challenges.This means very close co-operation with the customer, providing realistic, cost effective-solutions and execution in accordance with the project criteria.
Our services rely entirely on knowledge, experience and information systems offering accurate market intelligence and rapid response to our customers.
IMC monitors a wide range of tonnage worldwide, allowing us to secure the right vessel to match your toughest enquiries :
- tugs (harbour, coastal, deep-sea)
- offshore vessels (AHTS, PSV, ETV)
- flattop barges
- accommodation barges / flotels
- jack-up barges
- dredgers (cutter suction dredger, trailing hopper suction dredger, dipper dredger)
- hopper barges (self-propelled, dumb, remote controlled, split or bottom door)
IMC stands for : professionalism and friendliness regardless of the circumstances, a correct service tailored exactly to your needs, precise offers without surprises, strict quality standards, open and clear communication in each phase of the project and above all a genuine motivation to deliver.
Mission and Vision Statement
- Our mission is to maximize customer value through world class service practices and continually striving for excellence in the services we provide.
- To provide high quality services that combine performance with value pricing, while establishing a successful relationship with our customers.
- To work with utmost devotion and boost up the standard of organization within challenging conditions and situations.
- We are convinced we will be around for a very long time thanks to excellent customer service and value added services.
- To be the most passionate broker in the industry, while striving to provide our clients with the optimum services they deserve.
- Understand that service excellence at the front lines has to start with the concept of service excellence at the level of top management.
- Acknowledge that the service excellence concept must be a key part of the very structure and operation of the organization.
- Understand that people and systems in the organization must be constantly fine-tuned to customer needs and management’s evolving concept of service excellence.
- Aiming at the improvement of competitiveness of the sector.
- UN agencies call for urgent action on crew changes and keyworker designation for sea workersThe heads of the maritime, labour and aviation organizations of the United Nations have issued a plea for urgent action on crew changes and for keyworker designation so that sea […]
- Svitzer ramps up Middle East tug fleetUp to five azimuth stern drive (ASD) tugs are being built for Svitzer’s operations in Oman in Sanmar’s Turkish shipyard to support container ships berthing at the Sohar terminal after […]